Day 39: Tue 30 Jun 26 - Yeppoon

Tue 30 Jun 26 - Yeppoon 

17 to 23 Degrees, mostly clear with light winds, best weather in over a week.

Noel took Olli for a couple of long walks today, while I set to work on finding a Support at Home  Aged Care provider for Mum. Lets just say it was a very busy day on the phone and internet researching and trying to understand what appears to me to be an overly complex system, and to find a provider. I ended the day having a better understanding of the system, but I still hadn't settled on a provider. It would be helpful if you could just get on the phone and talk to a human and ask the questions, but in most instances, I had to wait for a return call, some of which didn't eventuate. Nevertheless, we will continue on our travels tomorrow, and I'm confident that I can sort it out in good time by phone or email. Late afternoon, I headed out for a short ride to Rosslyn Bay, then returned to pack up for our departure tomorrow. After fuelling up, and buying a few groceries, we had pizza for an easy dinner. 

Late afternoon ride to Rosslyn Bay

Late afternoon ride to Rosslyn Bay

Late afternoon ride to Rosslyn Bay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 8-27 Sat 30 May - Thu 18 Jun 26 - Gladstone (New daily posts at the top of this page)

Day 50: Sat 11 Jul 26 - Dinosaur Creek to Cloncurry

Day 2: Sun 24 May 26 - Molong to Coonabarabran